Facilitator Job Posting
The main responsibility of a NAREI facilitator is to help motivate, guide and encourage NAREI attendees to maximize their efficiency, their abilities and their knowledge of real estate investing. It is not a requirement that the Facilitator have Real Estate Investing Knowledge, however, it is extremely vital that the Facilitator express enthusiasm in all things NAREI and is dedicated to relay the NAREI vision to all attendees. The Facilitator must be confident speaking in front of a crowd, as the facilitator will be responsible for opening/ closing the meeting, introducing the speakers, and on occasion leading discussions during the meeting.
The Requirements of a NAREI Facilitator are as follows:
- Setup/Teardown of Event Space
- Local Sponsorship Sales
- Facilitating each monthly meeting
- Point of contact for all attendees
- Follow up with each new visitor/member (Thank you cards?)
- Maintain an exciting environment for meetings
- Opens and Closes all meetings
- Introduces each speaker
- Leads in discussions
- Offers break out sessions (IS THIS SOMETHING WE WANT TO OFFER)
- Attend annual Facilitator Summit/ education, calendar for upcoming year
- Responsible to create and submit a monthly market update/ (WE WILL TRAIN)
If at any time the facilitator is unable to or refuses to complete any of these aforementioned duties, they can be removed from their position. At all times the facilitator is to conduct themselves in a manner that is fitting of NAREI core values.
Compensation will be a combination of sponsorship commission, and sales commission.